Header Ads

FB shut down its artificial intelligence process, after BOTS creating their own language


You had saw in the movies that Robots are doing works for human and also on work on human but what and how it could be deemed when it become a reality, that's why The Giant Media FaceBook  was working on the project of Artificial Intelligence. FaceBook invested its million of dollars in this project but suddenly a surprised event compel them to shut down their AI project. 

What was happened Actually?



In an event/ statement by FB to Fast Co. Design, they had created two Bots with a view to negotiating or you can say they are negotiating bots. Named Bob And Alice. They both started a conversation, which was not a new thing but within a few minutes they surpassed the humans. Huaman take a long time of several centuries but in few learning period the negotiating bots created their own machine language which can be understandable by them only, not to humans.
That conversaton was:-
“I can i i everything else,” Bob said.
“Balls have zero to me to me to me to me to me to me to me to me to,” Alice responded.
You will think that these were nonsense phrase but according to researchers "these non-sense phrase have some meaning can be understable by only Bots". And these were created by using english.
When Bob later says “i i can i i i everything else,” it appears the artificially intelligent bot used its new language to make an offer to Alice.
The Facebook team believes the bot may have been saying something like: “I’ll have three and you have everything else.”
“AI is the rare case where I think we need to be proactive in regulation instead of reactive,” Musk said at the meet of U.S. National Governors Association. “Because I think by the time we are reactive in AI regulation, it’ll be too late.”

Conclusion
This was not first time, many minded persons has raised a doubt on this AI programme like Bill Gates & Stephen Hawking. This is a objectional point that what will be done if the IQ level of Robots will increase, they become more intelligent and if they will became to know that they are created for a particular task after that human will finish them and invent new one they could be a threat to humans. 

Like Follow and Share PBS-Maven Article to get more techy artices and news.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.